« Coffee Franchise vs Building a Unique Business Hazelnut Cream Coffee Review »
Prep Time Is 5 Minutes
- 3/4 cup ground dark roast coffee (regular or decaffeinated)
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 6 cups water
- Place coffee, sugar and cinnamon in filter in brew basket of coffee maker. Place vanilla in empty pot of coffee maker. Add water to coffee maker; brew as directed.
- Pour into serving cups. Garnish with whipped cream and additional cinnamon, if desired.
- TIP: Prepare as directed, using 2 teaspoons Cinnamon Extract in place of the vanilla. Omit ground cinnamon.