Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving
- 1 teaspoon Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 3/4 cup chocolate milk
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract, or to taste
- 2 rounded scoops coffee ice cream
- Cream soda, chilled
- Whipped cream
- Cocoa powder, for garnish
- CHILL a tall 16-ounce glass in freezer.
- DISSOLVE coffee into hot water. Combine coffee mixture, chocolate milk and almond extract in chilled glass, stirring until blended. Add ice cream.
- FILL glass with cream soda. Stir. Top with whipped cream. Garnish with cocoa powder
Please comment below if you tried this recipe or want more.